Non-Resident Indians can open a different type of bank accounts that are specific to their needs. These accounts are usually called NRI accounts, and these include NRE or NRO accounts. There are various types of NRI accounts and every one is designed to suit specific individuals according to their requirements and lifestyle. These NRI Premium accounts offer plenty of benefits and exclusive advantages to NRIs and can be opened easily.
Let us take a look at some of the NRI Premium accounts offered by ICICI Bank.
- NRI Premia Account
The NRI Premia account is aimed at NRIs looking for powerful features, personalized services, and a host of benefits for NRIs as well as their families in India. This account can be opened both an NRE as well as an NRO account.
Special Features of NRI Premia Account:
- Preferential offers on money transfer rates and discounts on Home Loan and Auto Loan Processing fees.
- Parental Health Cover of Rs. 1000 per day as hospital cash coverage for up to 30 days of hospitalization.
- Complimentary airport lounge access.
- Vouchers and discounts in entertainment, shopping and car rentals.
Eligibility for NRI Premia
- You must be holding at least one NRE or NRO savings account with ICICI Bank
- Minimum Average Balance of Rs. 5,00,000 at CASA level and Rs. 25,00,000 at Customer ID level.
- NRI PRO Account
The NRI PRO account is yet another NRI premium account that offers plenty of benefits and features to NRIs looking for exclusivity. It can be opened as an NRE or NRO account.
Special Features of NRI PRO Account
- Better rates on money transfers through Money2India and Wire Transfer
- Family banking allows you to link your family’s accounts and extend the ICICI Titanium Privilege. This allows for zero minimum average balance requirement and debit card privileges.
- Complimentary Platinum Debit Card
Eligibility for NRI PRO
- At least one NRE or NRO account with ICICI Bank
- Monthly average balance of Rs. 2,00,000.
- NRI Seafarer Premia
The NRI Seafarer Premia account is designed for professional seafarers and provides a host of power-packed features, personalized services, and complimentary benefits to you and your family in India.
Special Features of NRI Seafarer Premia
- Personalized and priority serves for all banking needs
- Complimentary airport lounge access
- Special banking features for your family
- Preferential rate for money transfers
Eligibility For NRI Seafarer Premia
- You must hold at least one NRE or NRO account with ICICI Bank
- Minimum remittance value of USD 10,000 or more during the financial year followed by remittances of USD 10,000 or more in subsequent years.
- Maintenance of Minimum Average Balance of Rs. 5,00,000 at CASA level and Rs. 25,00,000 at Customer ID level.
- NRI Remittance Premia Account
This ICICI Bank Premium account offers you excellent features, special benefits and personalized services. Both NRE and NRO can be opened as an NRI Remittance Premia account.
Special Features of NRI Remittance Premia
- Complimentary airport lounge access
- Personalized banking services
- Dedicated concierge programme
- Complimentary World Debit Card
Eligibility for NRI Remittance Premia Account
- At least one NRE or NRO Savings account with ICICI Bank
- Minimum remittance value of USD 10,000 within 1 year of upgrade and the same value of remittances in each of the following years.
- Maintain Monthly Average Balance of Rs. 5,00,000 at CASA level and Rs. 25,00,000 at Customer ID level.
Thus, if you’re an NRI looking for more than a basic NRI account then you have plenty of options for NRI Premium accounts that can give you the best and most exclusive banking experience. Any premium savings account from the above can give you and your family excellent benefits both within India and abroad.